To book your holiday please call our friendly team on 0208 133 6735 or email: email@example.com. We will then hold your places on option (subject to availability) for a period of up to ten working days. Confirmation of your chosen holiday will then be made as long as we receive your correctly completed booking form along with 50% deposit within a period specified by email on your quote. This period will be no longer than 10 working days but can be as short as just one day. We will be happy to help you with any queries.
Supplement and Reductions
Single room: Our all-inclusive prices are based on two sharing a twin or double room unless otherwise specified. If you prefer we can arrange single rooms at a reasonable extra cost. Prices vary depending on your chosen accommodation. Children sharing rooms with parents qualify for a discount in some hotels and chalets during certain periods only. Please call the office for details as the discount is variable depending on hotel choice and time of travel.
Winter Sports & Travel Insurance
You must organise your own travel insurance. Sunshine World strongly recommends getting insurance for the entire duration of your stay which covers you for cancellation, curtailment and winter sports including mountain rescue and repatriation. It is a condition of booking that you have sufficient travel insurance before travelling with Sunshine World Holidays LTD.
- Contract. Your contract will be with Sunshine World Holidays LTD, who are responsible for ground arrangements only, and who are committed to a policy of fair-trading. By sending a booking form you will be accepting the terms and conditions for yourself and all members of the group who you are booking on behalf of.
- Reservations. Bookings can be made solely by sending us a booking form via our secure online form accessible from our main website at: www.sunshineworldpoland.com . Only if we receive a booking form, along with the appropriate deposit amount (normally 50% unless otherwise specified) after a provisional booking has been confirmed by email within the time confirmed on your quote email will the booking be valid. Only once full payment has been made promptly within the specified time and your final confirmation receipt has been issued will your booking be confirmed fully.
- Confirmation and Payment. Within 14 days of receiving your completed, signed booking form and 50% deposit, we will send you a confirmation receipt and an invoice with details of your holiday. This should be carefully checked to ensure your requirements are met. It is on despatch of our confirmation of booking and invoice that a contract is made between us incorporating these booking conditions. Your balance is due at least 10 weeks before your departure day and no reminder will be sent. If you fail to pay on time, Sunshine World Holidays LTD will be entitled to cancel the booking and cancellation fees will be payable.
- Alterations to the booking. If you wish to alter the booking after the contract is formed, we will do our best to arrange this. An amendment fee of £30 per person will be made for each detail of the booking changed.
- Cancellation by you. All changes and cancellations must be made in writing and received at our office before the departure date. All cancellations made more than 28 days before departure are subject to a charge of 50% of the total holiday cost. No refund is available where a cancellation is made less than 28 days before departure date. If your cancellation falls within your insurance policy terms, then the insurance company will refund any such charges to you.
- Price variations by Sunshine World Holidays LTD. Whilst we reserve the right to change our prices from time to time, your confirmation invoice price will not change.
- Holiday Insurance. It is a strict condition that you are fully insured before travelling with Sunshine World Holidays LTD. Insurance must be organised independently by you, the traveller. Sunshine World Holidays LTD accepts no responsibility if you fail to insure yourself and all members of your group appropriately and/ or sufficiently.
- Alterations to your holiday by Sunshine World Holidays LTD. Arrangements for your holiday as described in these Booking Conditions are made many months in advance. We reserve the right to make any such necessary changes. Most will be very minor and we will notify you of any major changes. In the event of a major change you have a choice A) Accept the change. B) Purchase another holiday from us C) cancel your holiday.
- Cancellation by Sunshine World Holidays LTD. We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday, and to return all money you have paid to us, or offer you an alternative holiday to purchase.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of the contract if and to the extent that our delay in performance or other failure to perform our obligations under the contract is the result of an event of Force Majeure. For the purposes of this condition, “Force Majeure” means an event or situation beyond the control of Sunshine World Holidays LTD that is not foreseeable, is unavoidable, and its origin is not due to negligence or lack of care on our part. Such events may include, but not be limited to, wars or revolutions, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, and freight embargoes.
- Sunshine World Holidays LTD liability. If Sunshine World Holidays LTD commits any breach of its obligations under or arising from the contract it shall not be liable (in contract, tort, statutory duty or otherwise) for any loss suffered by you which is or represents (i) loss of revenue or profit or failure to achieve any benefit expected from matters provided for in the contract (ii) loss which is not the direct and immediate consequence of the breach, (iii) your liability to any third party, or (iv) any loss which is otherwise indirect, commercial, economic, special or consequential. Sunshine World Holidays LTD accepts no responsibility for the acts or omissions of its clients, whether negligent or otherwise, and shall not be held liable for any claims made against our clients either by other clients of Sunshine World Holidays LTD or third parties. Note; the client agrees to co-operate fully with Sunshine World Holidays LTD or our insurers in respect of any legal proceedings which Sunshine World Holidays LTD or our insurers may take against the relevant supplier and/or third party. In the event of personal injury unconnected with arrangements made by Sunshine World Holidays LTD, assistance will be given where appropriate subject to reasonable discretion.
- The responsibility of Sunshine World Holidays LTD for skiing/ snowboarding holidays. The manager, representative and/or supplier at Sunshine World Holidays LTD organises our ski/ snowboard programs with your safety in mind. They have complete discretion to vary or cancel our snow sports programmes according to weather conditions and the experience of the group members.12a. Ski Lift passes. There are numerous ski areas in and around Zakopane, Poland and Sunshine World Holidays LTD’s team decide which area is most appropriate to visit on a given day. Lift passes are included in some holidays to a value of 60zl credit per day. This amount is usually more than enough for the majority of people who ski and snowboard with Sunshine World Holidays LTD each day. Should all credit on a lift pass be used before the skiing day is over it is your responsibility to purchase more credit if you would like to continue skiing or snowboarding for longer.12b. Ski/ Snowboard Equipment rental. You are responsible for checking that your rental equipment is undamaged when you receive it at the hire shop. Should your equipment break or be damaged or lost for any reason during your holiday you will have to pay the fee which the rental shop demands from you. Sunshine World Holidays LTD does not receive any money from fees paid for broken, damaged or lost equipment.12c. Transfers. While Sunshine World Holidays LTD goes to great efforts to ensure efficient transfers it is impossible to guarantee punctuality due to uncontrollable circumstances such as, but not limited to, traffic, icy/ snowy roads, roadblocks, accidents and/ or other holidaying guests who may be late.
- If you have a complaint. We do try to ensure your holiday with us is as enjoyable as possible. If you have a complaint please: a) whilst on holiday. Immediately inform the manager, who will try to put things right quickly. B) On your return home. Within 28 days follow up your complaint by writing to our UK office.
- Brochure and website Information accuracy. The Booking Conditions have been prepared from advance information. Whilst every care is taken that this information is correct at time of going to press it has to be remembered that facilities may be withdrawn from Sunshine World Holidays LTD and holiday particulars as a result. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct, Sunshine World Holidays LTD cannot be held responsible if this should prove inaccurate.
- Special requests. If you have any special requests that are not covered by the holidays described in our website or these Booking Conditions please let us know. We will try to meet such requests but cannot guarantee to do so.
- Valid passports are required for visitors to Poland. Visas are NOT required for EU citizens. Other nationals may require a visa and should enquire at the Polish Embassy.
- Flights. Sunshine World Holidays LTD will assist you in finding suitable flights if you so desire. Sunshine World accepts no responsibility for problems with your flights. All problems or complaints about flights should be dealt with directly with your chosen carrier.
- Law and Jurisdiction. Your contract with Sunshine World Holidays LTD is governed by English law and in the event of any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Sunshine World Holidays LTD
(Company Registration Number: 8365442)
Registered Office situated at 1st Floor, Midas House, 62 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 6LQ