Luxury Grand Hotel Stamary****
Hotel Type: Luxury 4* Spa Hotel
The building, built to a design by Eugeniusz Wesołowski, dates from 1905 and is located on the main street in Zakopane leading to the centre of the town.
Stamary was the pseudonym of a popular theatre artiste, Maria Budziszewska, who financed the opening of the Hotel and was the first owner.
Today the Grand Hotel Stamary presents a combination of architectural beauty, stylish, traditional interiors and modern technology to ensure the comfort and security of our Guests.
The Grand Hotel Stamary**** offers 47 comfortable rooms and 7 suites at guests’ disposal – a 4-star standard with a beautiful view of the Tatry Mountains and Gubałówka Mountain as well as a 130 person restaurant and a conference centre for about 140 people.
- 3 junior suites, all of them with a balcony
- 3 senior suites, all of them with a balcony
- 15 double/twin rooms with a chair as additional bed, 8 of them with a balcony
- 11 double/twin rooms, 6 of them with a balcony
- 6 single rooms with a king-size bed, 3 of them with a balcony
- 1 junior studio with a sofa and a bathroom with a shower on 1st floor. Bedroom with 2 single beds/one king-size bed and a bathroom with a tub on the 2nd floor. No balcony.
- 1 senior studio with three sofas and a bathroom with a shower on the 1st floor. Bedroom with 2 single beds/one king-size bed and a bathroom with a tub on the 2nd floor. No balcony.
- 13 deluxe rooms with a king-size bed or two twin beds, and a sofa as additional bed. 6 of these rooms have a balcony
Prices FROM just £92 per person per night (in a double/twin room)
In the price:
- Accomodation in luxurious rooms/apartments
- Breakfast (buffet)
- Swimming pool
- Children’s playroom
- 10% discount in Stamary’s restaurants
- 10% discount in SPA